Slot games now make up some of the most popular games on the market and this trend is showing no sign of slowing down. Variants and instant wins are now au fait on bingo sites, as players see them as a fun way to change up their time online.
Where to Play the Best Slots
If we have you raring to play the best slot games out there then here’s where we would suggest you go:
- Top Dog Slots – There are so many games on this site and you’ll even get a 100% bonus and 20 free spins on your first deposit.
- Big Tease Bingo – If you’re looking for a lot of fun then this is the flirty site for you! They’ll even let you have at their slots with no deposit.
- Lucky Admiral – Another no deposit site, you’ll want to sign up here to play the latest slots.
Just make sure you have a little look at the terms and conditions of these offers on site before claiming.
Why Play Slots on a Bingo Site?
When you check out bingo sites UK, many of them will also boast slot games too. These are in place to allow you to have a bit more choice in your gaming time, instead of just getting to play bingo. It gives you some different elements to enjoy within the same site, which makes it last a bit longer.
The slot games can also have a higher return to player and you can play on your own schedule, rather than waiting around for a game to begin. You should be aware that these can be fast ways to lose your money however, so play with caution.
You may find free spins are common on your bingo site of choice, but be aware that the wagering requirements may be different and stricter on these bonuses. Many games also require you to spend real cash to play, so you won’t be able to use those bonuses.
There are many different types of game that you can play within this genre, here are the most common:
These games usually have three reels and look like a fruit machine or puggy. These are the most basic versions of the game, with some of them only having a single payline. The advantage to playing this kind of game is that it’s very simple to set up your bet and start to play.
This is quite a generic term for slot games with some graphical elements. Video slots can really be anything with lots of different games falling under this category.
A payline is where you have to match up the symbols within a slot game. These usually pay one way, though you can find games that pay both ways and double up their effectiveness. Multiple lines can be fixed at a set number or flexible to allow you to change your bet.
These slots will have a 3D element, whether that’s 3D reels or a character. Over the years, we’ve seen these graphics get so much more sophisticated and interesting.
Slots with bonus features
Most slot games these days have some form of bonus feature in there. Generally, this will come in the form of free spins, though there are other ones. They can give you access into an exclusive bonus round, in which you can win bigger and better prizes.
These kind of slots are ones that don’t base the jackpot on what you wager, instead it’s based on what players wager as a whole. A percentage of every wager goes into the prize pot which can be won by any cash player with a minimum bet.
Standalone progressive jackpots are ones that only use the jackpots placed on a single game on a single site. Local area ones would be ones that take into account one game on lots of sites, wider area progressive jackpots can be generated over a number of games and sites.
Flat top slots
The other kind of jackpot is a flat top one, which will add multiples onto your balance. In these games, the more you wager on the game the more it is possible to win.
How to Play Slots for Free on Bingo Sites
If you want to try before you buy then you can even play for free with certain sites to make it easier to find the best online slots UK. You can look for a no deposit slots bonus on many of these sites, through newbie offers or welcome offers. Many sites also now include an element of slots bonuses in their promotions section, so when you want to play slots you can do so with some additional funds.
Can I Win Real Money Playing Free Slots?
When you’re playing slots for free, you may be able to win real money. To do so, you would need to satisfy all the wagering requirements and terms that a site sets out. If you’re simply playing in a demo mode, then you wouldn’t be able to win any money.
Now that you know all about UK online slots bonuses, it’s time to learn a bit more about the games themselves. The following glossary covers the terms that you may encounter when you do and what they mean:
- Autoplay – A function in many games that allows you to set the reels to spin themselves for a set number of games.
- Bonus Round – This is an additional feature above and beyond what you would find in a basic game. A bonus round can be triggered by certain symbols or at random to transport you into another area of the game, where you experience different gameplay.
- Coin Size – Some games let users decide how many coins they want to wager on the game and the value of the coins. This is one aspect that is used to change your bet.
- Fruit Machine – A more traditional slot game with fruit style symbols and three reels.
- Multiplier – Slot games pay out by applying a multiplier to your bet, this means that they multiply your wager a set amount of times. Every symbol will have different multipliers, making some more valuable than others.
- Paylines – The lines that you must match symbols on to win a jackpot, these may be fixed or allow you to adjust them.
- Paytable – An informational area within the game that you can look at all the symbols and their worth.
- Progressive Jackpot – A jackpot that is generated by taking a percentage of every player wager and adding it to the jackpot amount.
- Reels – The vertical group of symbols that spin within the game.
- Rows – The horizontal lines of symbols that stretch from left to right.
- RTP – A statistic that refers to the average number of times out of 100 that you can hope to win on the game.
- Scatter Symbol – A symbol that pays out from any position and is not bound by the paylines, these usually serve as a bonus symbol too.
- Stacked Symbols – When symbols appear in groups on reels, making it more feasible for players to win.
- Wild Symbol – A symbol that can substitute in for other ones to create winning or higher value combinations, though bonus symbols are usually unaffected by this.
- Win Both Ways – Traditional games have paylines that run from the left to the right but modern ones may let you win right to left too.
This may make slot games seem intense but once you get playing, you’ll have no trouble recognising your RTP from your paytable.
Many bingo players love slot games because they offer you extra chances to win and sometimes bigger jackpots than your average bingo game. They’re simplistic too, so you don’t have to be an expert to give one of these games a whirl and test them for yourself.Get that Bonus right Now!