Have you ever run into any problems using a UK bingo site? If so, you may not have known where to turn for advice. One thing you should know about is a free complaints tool called Resolver – and that’s what we are going to focus on here.
What is Resolver?
Resolver is a free tool available for all UK bingo players to use if they feel the need to. It was created by the Resolver team with advice and input from the UK Gambling Commission. However, the UKGC is not part of that organisation – Resolver is independent of the UKGC.
How does Resolver work?
The official website describes it as a ‘free guided complaints tool’ that is designed to aid consumers. If you wish to make a complaint to a bingo site in the UK, you can use the tool without charge and understand how to make that complaint in the proper way.
While the tool is designed for the consumer to use, it helps businesses as well. There are several elements worth noting with the tool:
- Complainants are not charged for using the tool
- Businesses are not charged either
- The tool helps complainants understand how best to complain in a structured way
- It encourages the consumer to keep everything in one place in an orderly fashion
- It streamlines information and makes each case easier to understand and follow through on from a business point of view
Is it secure to use?
Yes – encryption technology and secure servers and databases are used at Resolver. If you use the tool, you can rest assured your information is safe.
What does this mean for bingo players in the UK?
If you experience an issue with a bingo site, you may not know how to go about the complaints process. Very often, bingo sites provide online customer support, and that should always be your first port of call. You may find that is enough to resolve your problem.
However, if that does not work, you may feel as if there is nowhere else to turn. You may not understand your rights in that situation either. If this is the case, you can get the support you need from Resolver:
- You can search for the company or bingo site from the home page of the Resolver website
- You can learn about your rights
- You can prepare any emails you need to send to that bingo site
- You can keep a record of all the communications between you and the site concerned
- You can structure your case in the best manner to ensure you resolve the issue as quickly and satisfactorily as possible
Resolver does not act as a go-between in any dispute. However, it does provide you, the consumer, with a logical and legitimate tool you can use to put forward any complaint you may have.
Hopefully, you will never need to use this tool. However, it is good to know it is there if a situation should ever arise.