Bingo is one sector of the gambling industry that’s had almost record growth in recent years with the integration of websites and social media into the industry. Real money bingo sites are one where you can gamble and win real money back, it’s as simple as that!
Real Money Bingo Sites
There are thousands of websites that let you play bingo for real money and they all have their own unique welcome bonuses and promotions. This makes it incredibly hard to decide which ones are giving you the most for your money.
So we’ve created a list of our top sites with the best bonuses and biggest jackpots:
Lucky Cow Bingo
Play bingo jackpot games & win up to £10,000!
Join WTG Bingo & get up to 500 free spins on your 1st deposit. Free spins on Fluffy Favourites or Irish Luck up for grabs! WTG, indeed!
Top Dog Slots
Welcome package of up to 500 Free Spins for Fluffy Favourites or Starburst!
Big Tease Bingo
We're not teasing: Start with 3 days of free bingo - win real money!
Our FAQ on Real Money Bingo
Before you get started playing bingo for real money, use our FAQ to help you get the most from it:
How Much Money Can I Win?
Generally, the amount that you can win from a game will depend on how much you pay in. Usually, jackpot games have larger ticket prices, though we’ve seen some great value penny games about. There are usually hundreds of thousands of pounds on offer in these jackpot games, there’s really no end to how much you could win.
What are Some of the Biggest Winners in the History of Online Bingo?
In the last decade, it seems that the record breaking amount for online bingo just keeps increasing. There have been millions won in progressive jackpot games, though slots still hold the top title for most money ever paid out. In recent years, we’ve been seeing larger wins across network sites, like £300K in a single game!
How Should I Pick which Sites to Play on?
This is an excellent question, as there are a lot of elements to think about when you’re picking a site. Here are some of the things that we watch out for when we’re selecting sites to recommend to our readers:
- Promotions – As bingo players, we tend to look right at the bonuses that we’re getting from the site. We like to assess the deposit and no deposit offers, before having a good dig around in the promotions section. This tells us what to expect in the long term, rather than just the welcome.
- Mobile Play – Nowadays, we’re always on the move and sometimes we want to take our favourite bingo sites with us. The option to play on mobile is ever more important for this reason, we don’t just want the option either – we want a great site too.
- Reviews – We always look around for player reviews and even reviews from other sites, as it points out facets of a site that we might not even have thought about. This is important to us, as we want to give our readers the full picture, so read through our reviews and ones from other players too.
- Social Fun – We want to get social with our favourite bingo sites too, so a strong presence on Facebook and Twitter can be handy. We’re big fans of brands that have competitions and exclusive codes on there, so you can see how this would come in handy!
- Fair Terms – Frankly, we’ve gotten a bit sick of sites that present their offers to be fantastic, but then their terms mean the promotion is worth a lot less. We don’t mind if sites don’t have massive amounts of bonuses to give, but we don’t want to think we’re getting a good deal when we’re not.
- Customer Service – Just like with any other industry, customer service is important for bingo players. We don’t want to feel like a hindrance for needing a bit of help and we don’t want to wait around for a long time for it either. Check the opening hours for customer service if you want to have them to hand.
- Game Selection – More and more, we want a massive choice in gaming, as we’re accustomed to having it! We want bingo, variants, scratch cards, slots and more. This kind of flexibility lets us play a quick scratch card or look out for a special jackpot game of bingo.
- Payment Methods – Whether you want to pay with a card or an alternative payment method, you’ll want a site that accepts it! Check out the payment methods to make sure your one is accepted and be aware of any sneaky fees too.
These are just some of the things you’ll want to think about, though there are probably some extra ones that are important to you!
What are Payouts?
The payouts that you can get from a bingo site are usually listed somewhere in their term. The best payout bingo sites will have high averages, but also good terms, wagering requirements etc. You can easily check the average of a game or site if you have a look around.
Bingo sites with good payouts will generally offer players a good return on the money that they put in. This could be by offering cheap tickets to big jackpot games or by giving out wager free bonuses. There are lots of ways for a site to get the reputation of being a good payout site, even the time taken to process withdrawals can come into it!
What is RTP?
RTP stands for return to player; it’s the percentage of money that will be returned out of the total amount wagered on a slot or casino game. So you were to make one hundred bets of a single £1 on a game that advertised a 90% RTP rating, well you would get a return of £90 into your account.
This involves a little bit of maths, but basically the higher the percentage, the more likely you are to win. You should bear this in mind when you’re selecting games, as it’s an important aspect to be aware of. The site is legally bound to display this correctly and accurately so you can trust this.
What are Wagering Requirements?
When playing on real money bingo sites wagering requirements will come into play for any bonus funds that you get. These terms mean that you have to spend or wager a certain multiple of your bonus funds to change them to cash.
Wagering requirements sometimes irritate bingo players, as they prevent them from withdrawing. Unfortunately they’re something of a necessary evil, as without them sites wouldn’t be able to give out bigger bonuses.
There are no wager sites out there, though there’s usually other fine print to think about too. They might have other terms and conditions that make it harder to withdraw instead, so don’t be fooled by the offer of wager free bonuses from sites. Take your time to get the full picture before you dive in.
What other T&Cs Should I Look out for?
It’s important to be aware of T&Cs when you’re playing with your own money, these can include:
- Terms of Service – What counts as a violation that could have your account closed? This is important to know, as you don’t want to unwittingly have yourself banned from the site. On some sites, even signing up on other sites on the same network can count as a violation!
- Expiry Dates – Bonuses don’t stick around forever, so use them before they’re gone. Alongside this, you’ll want to know if there are caps or other elements that will prevent you from winning. For example, if you claim free spins you may only be able to win a small amount with each one.
- Withdrawal Limits – Are there other barriers to you being able to withdraw or is it a high limit per transaction? This can have a massive effect on what you’re able to get out of your account, so make sure you’re aware.
Each site will set out their own set of terms and conditions, both for individual offers and on the site as a whole. Get your specs out and read through them, if you want to know your rights!
Remember that the UK Gambling Commission and Advertising Standards Authority are here to help you if you feel misled. If you think that a site hasn’t been up front about the terms or left them out altogether, then you can make them aware. They’ll start an investigation into the site and potentially fine them to discourage them from misleading players again.
What are the Most Lucrative Bonuses Offered By Real Money Bingo Sites?
If you want to get big bonuses, then you should look out for the following ones on these real money sites:
- No Deposit Bonuses – While these are getting a bit harder to find, it is possible for bingo players to get a no deposit bonus or two. You can usually find some free spins or funds to play with no deposit if you look hard enough!
- Deposit Bonuses – If you want to get perks on top of your deposit then there are a load of bingo sites that will help you out with this. They can range from 100% to 700%, so it’s worth shopping around to find out where to get the best deals.
- VIP Schemes – There are also VIP schemes on a number of sites that can add more to your funds. They usually work on a basis of rewarding you for the amount you’ve spent over the month, with a larger spend meriting a bigger bonus.
- Reload Bonuses – These can have a huge effect on what you have to spend, as they allow you to gain additional bonuses on further deposits. It’s well worth looking for sites that have these bonuses, as it means you won’t get bored after the first deposit.
- Seasonal Offers – There are also seasonal offers that you can watch out for on some sites. These one off bonus offers can add in free spins, prizes and more into your time on the site. Checking a brand’s Facebook page is a good way to figure out if they tend to have these offers.
If you want to get the best possible deals when playing online, it’s important to shop around and also read the T&Cs.
How Do I Know that a Real Money Bingo Site is Legit/Not Rigged?
If you want to double check the authenticity of any real money bingo online site that you plan to play on, you can check the following details:
- Licencing – Check that the site has a valid UK gambling licence under their own name. These details should be displayed on the homepage but you can also check with the Gambling Commission if you want to be extra sure.
- Random Number Generation – This concept is what most games are based on and all fair ones should be totally random. Check to see if a site has been audited by a body like eCorga that vouches for their authenticity.
- Read Reviews – Again, reading all about a site may seem like a buzzkill but this will help you by teaching you all about the site before you commit any money there. It also helps you to avoid poor sites as all of the ones we review are legal and safe.
Have a read at our list of new bingo sites to get started with these.
How can I Manage my Money?
When you play on real money sites, you don’t want to go overboard and spend too much cash. This can be the first step to a more serious gambling problem, so it’s best that you manage your money properly. Here are some tips you can use to stay on the straight and narrow:
- Set a Budget – At the start of each week or month, you should think about how much you want to spend on your favourite sites. This is a good way to set a limit, then all you have to do is stick to it! Don’t be tempted to overspend.
- Use Alternative Payment Methods – If you’re struggling to stick to your budget then it’s a great idea to use a payment method that puts limits in place. For example, if you choose to deposit via mobile then you can only deposit a set amount per day.
- Be Selective – Rather than making lots of deposits on different sites, be selective with just a few. You don’t want to split your money up too much, as this means you’ll end up with less to play with, plus your money can get tied up in these accounts.
If you feel like you may be spending too much or playing too often, then it’s a good idea to seek information from outside help. In the UK, there are plenty of great resources to help problem gamblers get right back on track.
How can I Find Jackpot Games?
If you’re all about the money and want to look for the big jackpot games on a site, then there’s usually a section dedicated to them. Here, you’ll find upcoming jackpot games and can usually prebuy your tickets too. When it comes to special games, it is possible for tickets to run out, so don’t wait too long if you want to cash in.
Generally, you can buy up to 96 tickets for most bingo games, though in special ones this can be reduced so that every player gets a chance. If you want to stick to your budget then consider whether you really need to max these out or not.
Can I Play for Free Instead?
If you opt to play for free, with free to play apps, then you won’t be able to win any money back. They can have micro transactions in there however, which means you pay to play, but you won’t win real money. These aren’t licenced or governed by the Gambling Commission like win real money bingo sites are, so if you plan to play with money do your research.
Within the App Store, you’ll find plenty of these kinds of free to play bingo apps. If you want to keep it free and don’t want to use micro transactions, then any one of these can offer you some fun. They can have ads in there to make their revenue instead, which can be a bit of a pain!
In summary, although they may differ in the games they contain and the money you can win, there is plenty of joy to be had from bingo websites regardless of whether you like to play for cash or for fun, because bingo is a game for all.Tea Time Bingo!