Are you a little bored with regular bingo games? If you are, get ready for pattern bingo. It’s not just about crossing off numbers – you have to get one of the bingo patterns indicated before the game starts.
It’s different, it’s fun and it’s also available at lots of sites. In fact, now you know about it, it could just be the best thing since… well, since regular bingo!
Sweetest sites to play pattern bingo
There are dozens of patterns you can win with at Cheers Bingo. Why not try and get a diamond or even a hot cross bun?!Visit website for full T&C's.
How to play pattern bingo
Pattern bingo is usually played in the 75-ball game variant. Here are some pointers to look for:
- You will receive a bingo card that is traditionally displayed on a 5×5 grid
- Each section of the grid has a number in it
- The numbers are between one and 75
- The middle square is left blank [sometimes it has ‘free’ written in it]
You will also have a pattern to look for. These can appear in various forms:
- Standard or static
- Crazy or moving
Each of these has a special feature, so it makes sense to know which type of game you are playing. They are as follows:
- Standard or static – pattern must be completed in that exact manner
- Crazy or moving – pattern can be completed at right angles to the pattern given [this is done in 90 degree increments]
- Wild – pattern is static but it can be completed anywhere within the bingo card
The block of nine
Top tip: note how the block of nine examples above would each be a winner in a wild game
This is because they appear as a block of nine in each case, but on different areas of the card.
What makes pattern bingo so fun?
Every game is different! Instead of going for one-line, two-line or full house options, you are looking for whatever pattern is given next. Here are some other reasons why pattern bingo games are such a lot of fun:
- You never know which pattern is required next
- You may only need four numbers to win a game [i.e. four corners]
- There are plenty of patterns to try for [think dozens!]
- You’ll become more familiar with patterns the more you play
- Bigger patterns generally mean longer games
- You have variety in the game style [i.e. straight games and wild games]
If you want something a bit different, this sort of bingo game is definitely well worth trying out. It could change the way you play bingo from now on.
Will you give it a try?
Okay, so now you know more about pattern bingo games, are you ready to give it a try? With plenty of free pattern bingo games to be found online, there’s no reason not to give it a shot, is there?
Lots of people are already fans of this bingo style, and as you’ll see, it’s not hard to figure out why.Get that Bonus right Now!