While there’s not much you can get for free anymore, one thing you can count on is bingo funds. In such a competitive online market, there are plenty of new bingo sites offering you free bingo no deposit required! In this article, we’ll provide you with all of the information you need to claim these bonuses and understand the terms that go along with them.
Here’s our list of top free no deposit bingo destinations:
This top site awards you with £5 free & lets you keep what you win!Visit website for full T&C's.
Dr. Slot Casino
This dazzling new site hands out 20 free spins - no deposit needed! Then, your first 5 deposits can land you up to £1000 + 120 free spins!Visit website for full T&C's.
Big Tease Bingo
Brand new Big Tease Bingo offers huge welcome bonuses! Deposit as little as £10 to play with £60 + 25 free spins!Visit website for full T&C's.
Start spinning as soon as you join! Grab 50 free spins - no deposit needed right away!Visit website for full T&C's.
Just remember to take a look into those terms and conditions before you get started!
What Is A No Deposit Bonus?
Here’s what you need to know about no deposit bonuses:
- They’re fun
- They’re free!
- Sign up and authenticate your account to receive your bonus
- The bonus is credited instantly
- The small print on this is that you’re not a funded player – you’re just trying the site out for free. This has a few different ramifications but we’ll give you more on these later in the article.
- You may not be eligible to claim a no deposit bonus if you’re not a new player or if you’ve claimed one previously on a sister site. This can fall under bonus abuse and may mean that you lose your account with the site.
- While you might have wagered through your bonus, you might not get the chance to withdraw your cash until you’ve made a cash deposit.
Do I Need to Give My Bank or Credit Card Info?
On some no deposit bingo sites you’ll be required to add a payment method to your account to complete the registration. They’ll assure you that no deposit will be made and you won’t be charged, it’s simply to prevent people from registering for the bonus more than once.
This may prove problematic if you favour using an alternate payment method, like Paysafecard for example. Some bingo sites UK players frequent, like those on Cozy Games, will give you the added value of the no deposit bonus onto your welcome offer when you deposit.
This kind of defeats the purpose of a no deposit bonus but it’s understandable why this stipulation is in place. This isn’t guaranteed to be in place on every site – as some stipulate that you forfeit the no deposit bonus if you use an alternative payment method.
Other sites may also ask you to provide an additional method of identification, just so they can double check that you are indeed who you say they are. This is really important, as sites are legally bound to make sure that you are a new gambler, not money laundering and have not previously been self-excluded.
Can You Win Real Money?
Here’s what you need to remember:
- As with all bingo games, the lure of free bingo no deposit is to win cash
- This can be possible but the terms of a no deposit bonus are usually very strict
- You’re only trying the site rather than actively participating
- Be aware that on some sites, if you play with bonus funds you’ll win bonus funds
- Your jackpot may not be withdrawable
If you’re not sure if these apply to the site that you’re playing on then check the bonus policy. This is like a guidebook that tells you all about what the site expects from you and what you can expect from them. Some of these might seem filled with jargon but taking the time to understand them can come in handy.
Top Tip – On a site, there may be an overall bonus policy which is different to the specific rules for no deposit bonuses. For example, players may feel free to withdraw once they have deposited but not before then!
Different Kinds of No Deposit Bonuses
No deposit bonuses can come in a few different shapes and forms, with sites diversifying what they’re offering their players. The no deposit bonus on a site can include:
- Funds – This is the simplest kind of no deposit bonus, as it just gives you a set amount of funds to play with. We’ve seen everything from £1 to £20 being offered over the years.
- Free Spins – These are becoming more common as a no deposit bonus for bingo players, as we’re more interested in playing on slots now. These bonus perks can have you spinning away on selected slots without paying – though the T&Cs can be a bit stricter.
- Free Bingo – Free bingo tickets or access to free rooms on sign up is also quite common. These rooms will usually have smaller prize pots, and you’ll either have a set amount of time or tickets to play with. The jackpots that you get may be credited as bonus funds and then you might need to wager through these.
No matter what kind of deal you’re claiming, make sure it’s the right one for you. For example, if you want to play slots – then you’re best looking for a site that gives you free spins.
Are There Wagering Requirements?
Wagering requirements are always part and parcel of a bingo bonus and they can be even higher than usual with a no deposit bonus. No deposit bingo sites are everywhere but the difference in the wagering requirements can make some better than others.
- No deposit bonus means you’re not a fully-funded player
- You’re playing with free funds
- If you fund your account, you could lose your no deposit bonus
- If you make a withdrawal, you could forfeit your bonus
Top tip: make sure you read all the terms and conditions so you know how a particular site uses no deposit bingo bonuses.
T&Cs are also important. They are unlikely to be identical between sites. The T&Cs contain the fine print you need to read before you claim your bonus, which could be one of two types:
- No wagering requirements – this means you keep whatever you win (this doesn’t mean that there are no terms to satisfy though).
- Wagering requirements – these will put limits on how you can withdraw your bonus. You normally have to play through it several times before making a withdrawal, otherwise you lose the bonus.
Those that want to play with no deposit keep winnings site should look for ones with low wagering requirements and lax terms. There are even sites out there with no wagering requirements at all that will make it easier for you to keep your winnings.
Terms and conditions themselves are also changing, as the industry clamps down. Sites that don’t give players the full story up front can be subject to fines or even having their licence taken away. This is why so many sites these days have larger T&Cs plastered on their promotional banners and so forth.
This is actually a good thing for players, as it means you’re more able to compare offers quickly and accurately. Prior to this, you’d need to really dig around to find the information that you needed, but now it’s a bit easier.
But what’s the Catch?
Our savvy players will probably realise that there’s no such thing as entirely no strings attached bonuses, as the sites have to protect their own interests too. On no wagering sites, you may come up against different terms that are designed to help protect the site.
This could mean you can’t withdraw until you’ve deposited a set amount or a specification on the amount you’re allowed to win from your bonus. Of course, these can exist on all sites, not just wager free ones. Read the T&Cs in full if you want to know exactly what to expect, after all – no one likes nasty surprises.
So How Much Can I Actually Win?
It depends on the site you join:
- Snappy Bingo – get £15 free with no deposit. Wager 8x on bingo or 20x on slots. Free signup bonus is ‘play money’, i.e. you have to make a real-money deposit to win.
- Booty Bingo – get £15 free with no deposit. The same rules apply as above.
There’s a chance to keep what you win from these sites, though you’ll need to be able to follow their rules to do so. There are also caps set out by many operators, such as 888, who stipulate that you can never win more than £500 from their bonus funds. They’re not doing it to restrict their players per say, they want everyone to be able to have fun without endangering their bottom line.
What Are Some Other Ways To Play Bingo For Free?
If you can’t get enough of free no deposit bingo then you’ll want to know how you can get more of the fun, right? Here are some more ways you can get a free bonus:
- Welcome Bonus – If you’ve managed to get your hands on a no deposit bonus then the welcome bonus will be your next stop. Though you’ll be making a deposit when you claim this you’ll still get an extra bonus on your cash.
- Refer a Friend – When you ask a friend to join a site and they make a deposit, you can get a bonus for this too. Make sure they pop your alias into their registration form so you get the credit for it.
- Loyalty Points – On a lot of sites, you’ll automatically be entered into a loyalty scheme for playing there. This means that every £1 you spend will go towards claiming you some bonuses when you’ve racked up enough points. This can be better than other promotional offers, as you’re always working towards a bonus and there’s no set time to complete it.
- Competitions – Keep an eye on your phone and email inbox if you registered using those details, as you may be able to win bonuses in competitions. If you take part in social media competitions you can also find yourself with some extra funds in your account.
- Free Games –Yes, some sites do offer free games. There are usually limits on them but it’s worth taking part. Prizes are smaller but you don’t have to pay to play!
To help you compare some different ways to play for free, check out our handy table below for all the pros and cons:
|No Deposit Bingo||Free Bingo||No Card Details Bingo|
|You may need to add card details to claim a bonus.||Can be open to players when they register.||Can be hard to find for free.|
|The size of the bonus can vary from site to site.||May be for a limited time only.||More common with 'just for fun' bingo games.|
|Anything that you win will be subject to wagering requirements.||May allow players to win bingo bonus funds.||Wagering requirements can be very strict.|
|You may not be able to access all features of the site.||You can win real cash in selected games.||You may need to add card details to withdraw any winnings.|
|Players may be required to fund their account prior to access.|
|Much more common than no deposit or no card details bingo.|
With so many ways to play for free, there’s a lot more to look out for after a no deposit bonus. Just find a site that offers you all the bonuses that you could need to have a great time.
Perks of Depositing
With no deposit offers available, you might wonder what the point is of depositing at all. There are actually some perks to becoming a fully funded player, including:
- Easier Withdrawals – You’ll find it much easier to withdraw once you’ve spent some money with a site, on some they may stipulate that you’re not allowed to withdraw without doing so.
- More Access – When you’re playing with no deposit funds, you’ll likely find that certain rooms and games aren’t open to you. With cash in your balance, you’ll get to play a whole load more games and explore more of the site.
- Better Promotions – While there can be some promotions that are open to funded and non-funded members, these are usually few and far between. They can also be a bit boring, with smaller prizes, but depositing can grant you access to all of the promotions.
- More Bonuses! – After you’ve used your no deposit bonus up, it’s time to consider whether you want to stick around. When you choose to make a deposit with the site, they’ll generally reward you with some more bonuses to play with too.
Becoming a funded roomie really is the natural next step after you use your no deposit bonus. Think of this bonus as a ‘try before you buy’ deal, where you won’t get access to absolutely everything but more a taste of the site.
The Decline of the No Deposit Bonus
In recent times, no deposit bonus funds have been a bit trickier to find, thanks to the bonus tax and other legislation. You may have noticed that these have been disappearing from your favourite sites left, right and centre. Even giants like Cozy Games – who are well known for bumper no deposit bonuses – have opted to give away free bingo instead.
This can be a bit disappointing for fans but you can still find these if you look hard enough. Just taking the time to really scout out the bonuses you want, instead of playing at the first site you come across will help you up your game. Some sites have taken the funds they would have given away in a no deposit offer and enhanced their welcome offer instead, so you’re not really missing out.
Our ultimate advice concerning this type of bonus and getting your money’s worth is to look at the terms. This is the most important information you need and it can prevent you from wasting your time further down the line.
Looking for more free action? Take a look at our free slots no deposit guide!