While there’s not much you can get for free anymore, one thing you can count on is bingo funds. In such a competitive online market, there are plenty of new bingo sites offering you free bingo no deposit required! In this article, we’ll provide you with all of the information you need to claim these bonuses and understand the terms that go along with them.
Here’s our list of top free no deposit bingo destinations:
Big Tease Bingo
Brand new Big Tease Bingo offers huge welcome bonuses! Deposit as little as £10 to play with £60 + 25 free spins!Visit website for full T&C's.
This top site awards you with £5 free & lets you keep what you win!Visit website for full T&C's.
Sweet Shop Bingo
Get some sweet promos @ Sweet Shop! Start out with £5 absolutely FREE!Visit website for full T&C's.
Take a trip down memory lane with Rewind Bingo! Start out with £5 FREE! Then, deposit £10 - play with £40!Visit website for full T&C's.
Is this the #1 bingo site out there? With a a welcome package of 300% 001Bingo is surely in the running!Visit website for full T&C's.
Just remember to take a look into those terms and conditions before you get started!
What Is A No Deposit Bonus?
Here’s what you need to know about no deposit bonuses:
- They’re fun
- They’re free!
- Sign up and authenticate your account to receive your bonus
- The bonus is credited instantly
The small print on this is that you’re not a funded player – you’re just trying the site out for free. This has a few different ramifications but we’ll give you more on these later in the article.
Do I Need to Give My Bank or Credit Card Info?
On some no deposit bingo sites you’ll be required to add a payment method to your account to complete the registration. They’ll assure you that no deposit will be made and you won’t be charged, it’s simply to prevent people from registering for the bonus more than once.
This may prove problematic if you favour using an alternate payment method, like Paysafecard for example. Some bingo sites UK players frequent, like those on Cozy Games, will give you the added value of the no deposit bonus onto your welcome offer when you deposit. This kind of defeats the purpose of a no deposit bonus but it’s understandable why this stipulation is in place.
Can You Win Real Money?
Here’s what you need to remember:
- As with all bingo games, the lure of free bingo no deposit is to win cash
- This can be possible but the terms of a no deposit bonus are usually very strict
- You’re only trying the site rather than actively participating
- Be aware that on some sites, if you play with bonus funds you’ll win bonus funds
- Your jackpot may not be withdrawable
If your not sure if these apply to the site that you’re playing on then check the bonus policy. This is like a guidebook that tells you all about what the site expects from you and what you can expect from them. Some of these might seem filled with jargon but taking the time to understand them can come in handy.
Are There Wagering Requirements?
Wagering requirements are always part and parcel of a bingo bonus and they can be even higher than usual with a no deposit bonus. No deposit bingo sites are everywhere but the difference in the wagering requirements can make some better than others.
- No deposit bonus means you’re not a fully-funded player
- You’re playing with free funds
- If you fund your account, you could lose your no deposit bonus
- If you make a withdrawal, you could forfeit your bonus
Top tip: make sure you read all the terms and conditions so you know how a particular site uses no deposit bingo bonuses.
T&Cs are also important. They are unlikely to be identical between sites. The T&Cs contain the fine print you need to read before you claim your bonus, which could be one of two types:
- No wagering requirements – this means you keep whatever you win (this doesn’t mean that there are no terms to satisfy though).
- Wagering requirements – these will put limits on how you can withdraw your bonus. You normally have to play through it several times before making a withdrawal, otherwise you lose the bonus.
Those that want to play with no deposit keep winnings site should look for ones with low wagering requirements and lax terms. There are even sites out there with no wagering requirements at all that will make it easier for you to keep your winnings.
So How Much Can I Actually Win?
It depends on the site you join:
- Snappy Bingo – get £15 free with no deposit. Wager 8x on bingo or 20x on slots. Free signup bonus is ‘play money’, i.e. you have to make a real-money deposit to win.
- Booty Bingo – get £15 free with no deposit. The same rules apply as above.
There’s a chance to keep what you win from these sites, though you’ll need to be able to follow their rules to do so. There are also caps set out by many operators, such as 888, who stipulate that you can never win more than £500 from their bonus funds. They’re not doing it to restrict their players per say, they want everyone to be able to have fun without endangering their bottom line.
What Are Some Other Ways To Play Bingo For Free?
If you can’t get enough of free no deposit bingo then you’ll want to know how you can get more of the fun, right? Here are some more ways you can get a free bonus:
- Welcome Bonus – If you’ve managed to get your hands on a no deposit bonus then the welcome bonus will be your next stop. Though you’ll be making a deposit when you claim this you’ll still get an extra bonus on your cash.
- Refer a Friend – When you ask a friend to join a site and they make a deposit, you can get a bonus for this too. Make sure they pop your alias into their registration form so you get the credit for it.
- Loyalty Points – On a lot of sites, you’ll automatically be entered into a loyalty scheme for playing there. This means that every £1 you spend will go towards claiming you some bonuses when you’ve racked up enough points. This can be better than other promotional offers, as you’re always working towards a bonus and there’s no set time to complete it.
- Competitions – Keep an eye on your phone and email inbox if you registered using those details, as you may be able to win bonuses in competitions. If you take part in social media competitions you can also find yourself with some extra funds in your account.
- Free Games –Yes, some sites do offer free games. There are usually limits on them but it’s worth taking part. Prizes are smaller but you don’t have to pay to play!
To help you compare some different ways to play for free, check out our handy table below for all the pros and cons:
|No Deposit Bingo||Free Bingo||No Card Details Bingo|
|You may need to add card details to claim a bonus.||Can be open to players when they register.||Can be hard to find for free.|
|The size of the bonus can vary from site to site.||May be for a limited time only.||More common with 'just for fun' bingo games.|
|Anything that you win will be subject to wagering requirements.||May allow players to win bingo bonus funds.||Wagering requirements can be very strict.|
|You may not be able to access all features of the site.||You can win real cash in selected games.||You may need to add card details to withdraw any winnings.|
|Players may be required to fund their account prior to access.|
|Much more common than no deposit or no card details bingo.|
Our ultimate advice concerning this type of bonus and getting your money’s worth is to look at the terms. This is the most important information you need and it can prevent you from wasting your time further down the line.
Looking for more free action? Take a look at our free slots no deposit guide!