If you’re looking for the latest news and updates on the freshest bingo destinations, you’ve come to the right place. Check out everything you need to know about these sites and our insight on the latest headlines.
- Wacky Bingo – Join Wacky Bingo for some wild promotions and big bingo jackpots. We are expecting big things from this brand new bingo site coming soon!
- Girls Night In Bingo – It’s time to get the girls around and enjoy some bingo on Girls Night In Bingo launching soon. We are hoping to see this site hitting our devices in April!
- Jungle Bingo – Jungle Bingo will take you on an adventure full of animal themed rooms and scary promotions. Don’t miss out on this site coming in May!
Check out our list of the absolute BEST new bingo sites:
Join WTG Bingo & get up to 500 free spins on your 1st deposit. Free spins on Fluffy Favourites or Irish Luck up for grabs! WTG, indeed!Visit website for full T&C's.
Dr. Slot Casino
This dazzling new site hands out 20 free spins - no deposit needed! Then, your first 5 deposits can land you up to £1000 + 120 free spins!Visit website for full T&C's.
Tea Time Bingo
Deposit as little as £10 @ Tea Time Bingo and spin the wheel for up to 500 free spins!Visit website for full T&C's.
Set sail with Lucky Admiral and grab some smashing bonuses: a welcome package worth up to 500 free spins for Starburst or Fluffy Favourites!Visit website for full T&C's.
Wink Bingo gives you a huge welcome package of 400% that will let you deposit £10 and play with £50!Visit website for full T&C's.
Top Dog Slots
Welcome package of up to 500 Free Spins for Fluffy Favourites or Starburst!Visit website for full T&C's.
Lucky Cow Bingo
Spin the wheel after every deposit of £10 on Lucky Cow & win up to 500 free spins!Visit website for full T&C's.
New Site of the Month – May 2019
This month we are celebrating one of our favourite bingo sites as our site of the month! Lucky Admiral features great bingo, promotions and lots of fun for players. Find out some of the reasons why Lucky Admiral is our site of the month for April below:
- At Lucky Admiral, players are able to take a free spin on the Mega Reel when they sign up and make a deposit! This welcome offer gives them the chance to get their hands on as many as 500 free spins.
- Lucky Admiral also rewards their players for being loyal with their Trophies promotion that allows them to collect trophies for certain achievements. With every new level comes a great reward
- Lucky Admiral also has a great selection of free bingo games that players can enjoy when they are running low on cash and still want to join in on the fun!
Make sure to check out Lucky Admiral today to see what all of the fuss is about!
How we Choose the Best New Bingo Sites
If you want to take our advice on the best new bingo sites, then you’ll probably want to know how we end up picking them. Here are some of the top things that we look for before telling you all about a site:
- Licencing – We always make sure that the sites we recommend are safe and legal for our UK players. We make sure they’re fair, secure, trusted and have a valid licence too.
- Innovative Software – Whether the software comes from a network or if it’s proprietary, we love sites that stand out! Variants, great lobbies, interesting software and just something a bit different are things that we love to see. Even better if they’re early adopters of new trends.
- Generous Bonuses – We always love to get a bit more for our money and the bigger the bonuses the happier we are. Not only should they be generous, we also don’t want loads of strings attached that make them less so.
- Welcome Packages – Making sure newbies are taken care of is a great aspect of a new site. A package may include free spins, no deposit offers, freebies, a newbie room and all sorts of other treats. We look for sites that offer value, whether that’s with one offer or a variety of different ones.
- Loyalty Rewards – If a site wants us to stick around then they have to make it worth our while! We like monthly, regular loyalty rewards as well as some additional freebies too.
- Free Games – Whether we’re brand new or loyal players, free games are great ways to get us on side. Even better if they’re real cash pots, though these can be a bit trickier to find.
- Friend Referral Rewards – We have loads of bingo playing friends and if a site is happy to reward us, then we’re happy to refer them.
- Game Selection – We love all sorts of different games, not just bingo. It’s great to see variants, slots, casino games and everything in between on a site!
This month, we are wishing lots of bingo brands happy birthday! Find out some of the sites that are celebrating their birthday in April below:
- Pixie Bingo – Pixie Bingo was first launched in April 2016 and since then they have been adding some magic to the game for many players. This site has a great welcome offer, a magical theme and much more!
- Love My Bingo – Happy birthday to Love My Bingo that has been running since April 2012! This site offers mobile gaming, great bingo rooms and lots of slot games. Make sure to check out this site!
- Naughty Bingo – Naughty Bingo have been providing some mischievous games since April 2016 and they are very popular with players. Make sure to check out this site for a really great welcome bonus
- New Look Bingo – Finally, we are wishing New Look Bingo happy birthday this month after they launched in April 2013. New Look bingo feature free bingo, mobile bingo and much more.
New Redesigned Bingo Sites
Iceland Bingo – Having had a makeover this year, Iceland Bingo is looking better than ever. They’ve switched up their welcome offer to include Iceland Foods vouchers, as well as a prize wheel.
There are plenty of new ways to win on our favourite bingo sites, with new jackpot games coming along often. Below are some of our new favourite ways to win:
For those that like a bit of excitement in their life, sliding jackpots can be a good way to go. These vary from site to site but usually start with a set jackpot amount and then this decreases as the calls go on.
No Lose Games
If you want to guarantee that you get something back for your money then check out no lose games. The winner’s prize pool is shared as usual between the FH, 1L and 2L winners and then the communal prize pool is shared between those that don’t manage to scoop a jackpot.
If you love bingo as much as we do then you’ve probably played in a few progressive jackpot games in your time. Each ticket sold adds more to the prize pool, which can then be claimed by a single winner.
Slots with Jackpots
We love a good slot game and these can have their own fantastic jackpots too, sometimes much more than what you can get from a bingo game. They can have progressive jackpots too, which can amount to millions!
Special and promotional jackpots can also be added to existing rooms and games. These could be boosted amounts or cheap tickets, we love anything that gives us a lot more for our money.
Biggest Jackpots on New Bingo Sites
When we win at bingo games, we really want to win big. The biggest jackpot games out there can deliver you a whole load of cash very quickly. We’re loving the Tuesday Treasure game at WTG Bingo for big prizes, as this one comes with a £1000 prize pool to get your share of.
If you’re looking for something a bit different then the £10K Blockbuster over at Big Tease Bingo may just help you win big. It’s a sliding jackpot game, so you’ve got to win quickly if you want the full jackpot amount. Finally, if you’re looking for large jackpots then Lucky Admiral have the fab Temple of Ausar slot, which offers up to 5000x your bet.
New Bingo Site Networks
Most players will be aware that bingo sites generally work on a system of networks. Basically, anyone can open up a bingo site and use the software that the network has to offer. The most popular ones are:
You can’t go far in the bingo world without encountering this network. There are hundreds of sites on this network and they launch new ones all the time.
Recently Launched: Duck Duck Bingo, Queen Bee Bingo
This network is characterised by a large no deposit bonus, then a series of deposit bonuses to claim too. These make for a whopping amount of funds, their bingo is pretty good too with lots of variants.
Recently Launched: Plush Bingo, Swag Bingo
Part of the larger Jumpman brand, the 15 Network has a first deposit bonus and then a prize wheel to spin for more funds. This really gives the best of both worlds!
Recently Launched: Coffee Break Bingo, WTG Bingo
For this network, the welcome offer always includes a prize wheel that offers up to 500 free spins on selected slots. It’s a pretty exciting network with loads of great jackpots.
Recently Launched: Amazing Bingo
Here’s a speedy rundown of these networks and what they offer on their new sites:
|Dragonfish||Cozy Games||15 Network||Wheel of Slots|
|No Deposit Bonus||Uncommon, around £5||£10 to £20||None||None|
|1st Deposit Bonus||From 100% to 400%||5||Spin the wheel bonus||Up to 500 spins|
|Game Variety||Bingo, slots and casino||Bingo with slots and casino||Bingo, slots, scratch cards and instants||Bingo, slots and instants|
|Payment Methods||Safe and alternate||Safe and alternate||Only cards||Only cards|
What’s New in Online Bingo?
Welcome back to our bingo site news! Make sure to keep reading to find out about all of the new sites coming soon.
- Sunny Day Bingo – Everyone loves a sunny day, and this is why we are so excited to see what Sunny Day Bingo has to offer. We are expecting this site to launch before summer!
- Fortune Bingo – If you want to win yourself a fortune then you should make sure to keep an eye out for Fortune Bingo. This site is sure to have some big jackpots!
- Pop It Bingo – It’s time to get popping with Pop It Bingo set to launch soon. We aren’t sure what to expect with this site, but we are very excited about the upcoming launch!
- Shooting Star Bingo – Have you ever wished upon a shooting star? We are expecting some big things from Shooting Star Bingo so keep an eye on it launching soon!
- Butter Bingo – Butter Bingo rolls off the tongue and we are very excited to see what they have to offer. Butter Bingo is rumoured to launch in July so keep an eye on it!
Make sure to join us again next week for some more bingo site news!
New Ways to Game in 2019
The ways in which we play bingo and games online is always evolving. Last year, mobile sites became much more prevalent. In 2018, this has continued to become even more important, as players are now accustomed to having this option.
It’s no longer enough for new bingo sites to give their players one type of game, they need to have different ones from different developers to keep things interesting. Bingo players are also shifting their focus to:
Sites have to be more diverse because of this and also offer bonuses that cover every player’s interests.
New Payment Methods
With the development of new software you can now use PayPal to pay into, and deposit from, your various online accounts. This isn’t the only option widely available though, as players can use Neteller, Skrill and EntroPay on many sites.
The lucrative payment method market is always growing, so we’re seeing new payments like Zimpler and Breakout Coin coming onto the scene. This means that players will have more ways than ever to protect themselves online, so you can pick the one you like best. It may take some time before these are available on every site, but popular ones will crop up all over the place.
Bitcoin is a specific type of cryptocurrency that is getting major coverage as it’s smashing every prediction of just how much it could be worth. This means it’s a bit of code that is entirely unique to you and has a worth that can be traded back to real cash.
Buying bitcoin requires you to open a wallet, which is a secure place where your code is kept. When it comes to using it, you transfer that code into the wallet of the merchant, where they can store or use it.
Right now, there are some casino sites that are accepting deposits via bitcoin. This isn’t something that’s caught on in bingo just yet, though we’re ever hopeful.
UKGC Approves Bitcoin
This year, the UK Gambling Commission officially gave bitcoin the OK for online gambling. This has meant that online casinos and bingo sites in the UK are fully able to use this payment method.
Malta Backs Digital Currencies
Malta, which is a major iGaming base, has just backed the decision to create an effective regulation and use strategy for cryptocurrencies. They’re producing a lot of new regulations in order to bring digital currencies to the fore and make them more accessible.
So what does this mean for our readers in the UK? Well, many gambling sites are headquartered in Malta and this could mean that they’re incentivised to roll out these kinds of payments to their players too.
In the mainstream, we’re also seeing many alternative payment method providers accepting bitcoin. The likes of Neteller are taking steps to add this form of deposit into their already expansive deposit methods. That means that on a site that accepts Neteller, you could use this as a proxy for depositing bitcoin.
Thanks to improvements in technology, brand new bingo sites 2019 provide some really interesting bonuses to their members. These are some of the most popular ones:
Spin The Wheel
Spin the wheel bonuses are rapidly gaining traction in the bingo community, as players love something a bit different. Usually, you’ll unlock the wheel by depositing and then spin it for a random prize. This can be bonus funds, free spins or something else entirely.
Now, more bingo players like freebies to play slot games with too. New bingo sites 2019 started to offer more of these bonuses and players have been loving them. They allow players to win even more bonus funds that they can then use elsewhere.
It’s also becoming more common to offer split bonuses, say 100% on bingo and 100% on games. These two bonuses help players try out new things and still allow them to have their extra funds for playing bingo too.
Choose-Your- Own Bonuses
Bingo nowadays is all about courting the player, so many new bingo sites are allowing them to choose their bonus. This could give players bingo or games funds, depending which they’d prefer to play with.
Although these are more creative ways to reward players, no deposit bingo is still a major selling point of sites. There are more no deposit bonuses out there and some sites, like Intouch Gaming sites, have lower wagering requirements. Keep what you win sites, with a 1x wagering requirement, instantly let players withdraw their winnings as cash, which is attractive to many players.
Which new sites are the best? Take a look at our guide to the best UK bingo sites!
Changes to Laws, Regulation and Taxation in the UK
In 2019, there are going to be some big changes to how bingo is regulated within the UK. Here are the things that we think could cause a knock on effect to players:
Free Bonus Tax
From August this year, casino, sports betting and bingo operators will be required to pay tax on the free bets that they offer. This applies to all those lovely bingo bonuses that we’re given as new players. 15% of the value of these bonuses will need to be paid to the government by the operator.
How will this affect the average player?
We may see bingo brands giving away less or looking to less easily taxed bonuses like free spins, which have a monetary value but not at a fixed amount. This will most likely mean a bit of a shift for brands, rather than them stopping these bonuses altogether.
Most likely it will be smaller operators that will feel the fallout from this tax, as they may not have the funds to find the loopholes. On these sites, we may see bonuses being reduced for a while until the larger players in the industry find a way around the tax. This may change the terms around bonuses too, as sites may try to make them seem like
they are worth less and harder to win from.
This effect is already creeping in, as we’re seeing some sites rescind their no deposit bonus, which we’re sad to see go. The good news is that most are adding in new offers and features to make up for it.
Tougher Regulation on Advertisements
There’s already a debate raging on about whether bingo ads should be relegated to after the watershed in the UK. There is concern that children are watching and being influenced by these ads. Their bright colours and mascots are also being pointed to as things that would appeal to children.
This year, we may see these adverts changing their scheduling hours or becoming less appealing to kids. Everyone has a different opinion on this, some think that it is the duty of the parents to watch over what their kids consume through television.
In the past few years, we’ve seen a more responsible gambling approach being taken by operators. In advertisements, you’ll see links to bodies like Gamcare and gambling help advice. Senet is the industry body that is made up of operators who wish to give their players this information and they may see fit to add in a new type of warning in future.
CMA Investigations into T&Cs
The Competition and Markets Authority have long since championed the rights of the consumer with regards to advertising. Recently, they have been looking into the terms and conditions that are a staple on many sites. They want to find out if gambling providers are being misleading in saying players can receive free funds if they have
such stringent T&Cs attached.
They want terms and conditions to be clear and not so invasive that players simply can’t win from a promotion. There are a number of aspects that go along with this too, like the difficulty that players can have withdrawing or how hard it is for them to challenge a site to keep their word.
Will Brexit Affect Bingo?
It seems like all we hear nowadays is how Brexit is changing things that we usually take for granted. The price of food, holidays and petrol has all fluctuated up and down but could this be set to affect bingo too?
A lot of gambling companies and their assets are kept in Gibraltar, a UK territory just outside of Spain. When Article 50 comes into motion, the people of this nation will be in a bit of disarray. How we are able to trade and even whether they will continue to be a British territory will be in question at this time.
We’ve all noticed the change in pricing on everyday items like Marmite, which was the cause of a massive news piece when Tesco refused to stock it at its increased price.
The pound is worth much less than it has been in previous years and this could affect things like the jackpots we see or bonuses we get. A few sites have decided to remove their services in the UK market because of the fluctuations in the currency.
There shouldn’t be much of an issue regarding the licensing of sites, as the UK law is what’s used in this regard. While there are overall EU gambling guidelines, they don’t really affect us too much. The details of what exactly Brexit means is still to be decided, so this could still change a lot.
It’s not all doom and gloom in 2019, though these changes will most likely come into effect. The gambling and bingo sectors have been around for a very long time, so a few changes to laws or taxation may not have as big an effect as we fear.
T&Cs to Watch out for this Year
It’s all change in the world of bingo, including a special bonus tax that’s on the way. This will no doubt affect how we play and some operators will seek to make their way around this. This may include having the user to foot the tax by taking it off their deposit – this would be a term that you’d certainly want to look out for.
On new sites, it’s super important to take a look at the terms. They may differ from the rest of the network and just not be what you expect. Then when you come to withdraw or play, you may get a nasty surprise. With sub networks, like Dragonfish’s Real Money Network, the terms vary a lot from the standard procedure so do watch out for this.