If you’re looking for the latest news and updates on the freshest bingo destinations, you’ve come to the right place. Check out everything you need to know about these sites and our insight on the latest headlines.
- Fluffy Fairground – Readers, this is not a drill – there really is going to be a new Fluffy Favourites game. This third instalment in the series will have a fairground theme and we simply cannot wait to get our hands on it.
- Smile Bingo – A coming soon bingo site, we really like the theme of this one, as it’s sure to bring a ray of happiness into our lives. We’re envisaging a cartoon theme, with loads of smiling players.
- WTG Bingo Is Live – Jumpman Gaming sites seem to be the most prolific on the internet at the moment and their new WTG Bingo site has just launched.
Check out our list of the absolute BEST new bingo sites 2017:
Join WTG Bingo & triple your 1st deposit. Then, you get a chance to spin the wheel & win up to £2500 - guaranteed! WTG, indeed!Visit website for full T&C's.
Big Tease Bingo
Brand new Big Tease Bingo offers huge welcome bonuses! Deposit as little as £10 to play with £60 + 25 free spins!Visit website for full T&C's.
Ahoy! Get 10 Free Spins on Fish&Chips Slots No Deposit needed!Visit website for full T&C's.
Fever Bingo lets you spin the wheel on your 1st deposit & unlock up to 500 free spins OR free bingo tickets!Visit website for full T&C's.
Top Dog Slots
Welcome package of up to 500 Free Spins for Fluffy Favourites or Starburst!Visit website for full T&C's.
Lucky Cow Bingo
Spin the wheel after every deposit of £10 on Lucky Cow & win up to 500 free spins!Visit website for full T&C's.
My Stars Bingo
Find your lucky stars @ My Stars Bingo! Start out by tripling your 1st deposit. Then, spin the wheel and win up to £2500!Visit website for full T&C's.
The NEW Bingo from PocketWin grab £5 free no deposit!Visit website for full T&C's.
All Star Games
Grab a welcome package worth up to 500 free spins!Visit website for full T&C's.
New Site of the Month
For this month, we’ve decided that Big Tease Bingo is the best site out there and here’s why:
- You don’t even need to make a deposit to play, you can claim three whole days of free bingo and 25 spins as soon as you register.
- They offer you a reload on each and every deposit, meaning that you can always claim additional funds when you pay in.
- They have a great range of games and jackpots, whether you want to spend a penny or a whole lot more.
Big Tease Bingo may be a newcomer to the market but they’re not letting that stand in the way, as they’re producing some really great stuff.
There are plenty of new ways to win on our favourite bingo sites, with new jackpot games coming along often. Below are some of our new favourite ways to win:
For those that like a bit of excitement in their life, sliding jackpots can be a good way to go. These vary from site to site but usually start with a set jackpot amount and then this decreases as the calls go on.
No Lose Games
If you want to guarantee that you get something back for your money then check out no lose games. The winner’s prize pool is shared as usual between the FH, 1L and 2L winners and then the communal prize pool is shared between those that don’t manage to scoop a jackpot.
If you love bingo as much as we do then you’ve probably played in a few progressive jackpot games in your time. Each ticket sold adds more to the prize pool, which can then be claimed by a single winner.
Biggest Jackpots on New Bingo Sites
When we win at bingo games, we really want to win big. The biggest jackpot games out there can deliver you a whole load of cash very quickly. We’re loving the Tuesday Treasure game at WTG Bingo for big prizes, as this one comes with a £1000 prize poolto get your share of.
If you’re looking for something a bit different then the £10K Blockbuster over at Big Tease Bingo may just help you win big. It’s a sliding jackpot game, so you’ve got to win quickly if you want the full jackpot amount. Finally, if you’re looking for large jackpots then Lucky Admiral have the fab Temple of Ausar slot, which offers up to 5000x your bet.
New Bingo Site Networks
Most players will be aware that bingo sites generally work on a system of networks. Basically, anyone can open up a bingo site and use the software that the network has to offer. The most popular ones are:
You can’t go far in the bingo world without encountering this network. There are hundreds of sites on this network and they launch new ones all the time.
This network is characterised by a large no deposit bonus, then a series of deposit bonuses to claim too. These make for a whopping amount of funds, their bingo is pretty good too with lots of variants.
Part of the larger Jumpman brand, the 15 Network has a first deposit bonus and then a prize wheel to spin for more funds. This really gives the best of both worlds!
Wheel of Slots
For this network, the welcome offer always includes a prize wheel that offers up to 500 free spins on selected slots. It’s a pretty exciting network with loads of great jackpots.
Here’s a speedy rundown of these networks and what they offer on their new sites:
|Dragonfish||Cozy Games||15 Network||Wheel of Slots|
|No Deposit Bonus||Uncommon, around £5||£10 to £20||None||None|
|1st Deposit Bonus||From 100% to 400%||500%||Spin the wheel bonus||Up to 500 spins|
|Game Variety||Bingo, slots and casino||Bingo with slots and casino||Bingo, slots, scratch cards and instants||Bingo, slots and instants|
|Payment Methods||Safe and alternate||Safe and alternate||Only cards||Only cards|
What’s New in Online Bingo?
Welcome back! We’re here with an update that will be sure to get your blood pumping. Help yourself to a sugar rush with these headlines:
- Bingo Aliens Landing Soon – The aliens are on their way and Bingo Aliens is set to be launching later this year. This unidentified flying bingo site will be on its way soon and we’re excited to see what they’ll offer players.
- Still Anticipating Fruity Bingo – It seems like we’ve been waiting for this new site for a long time, though we’re sure that it will be on the way soon. We can’t wait to snap up what’s sure to be a sweet welcome offer.
- Climb Aboard Bingo Boat – There’s a new nautical bingo site coming into harbour, joining many others with a similar theme. This seafaring site will have you playing with a no deposit bonus as soon as you join the crew.
- BGO Bingo Scrap Wagering – In a move to make this site more competitive, they’ve gotten rid of those pesky wagering requirements. This applies to BGO Bingo, Casino, Poker and Vegas – so all of their players reap the rewards.
- New Look Lobby comes to Sun Bingo – Sun Bingo looks a bit different these days and it’s a lovely improvement. Their lobby has been all spruced up, making for a better experience for their players.
We’re enjoying the world of bingo this week and we’re sure that it will become even better!
New Ways to Game in 2017
The ways in which we play bingo and games online is always evolving. Last year, mobile sites became much more prevalent. In 2017, this will continue to become even more important, as players are now accustomed to having this option.
It’s no longer enough for new bingo sites to give their players one type of game, they need to have different ones from different developers to keep things interesting. Bingo players are also shifting their focus to:
- Online slots
- Hybrid games like Slingo
- Mini games and instant wins
- Casino games
Sites have to be more diverse because of this and also offer bonuses that cover every player’s interests.
New Payment Methods
With the development of new software you can now use PayPal to pay into, and deposit from, your various online accounts. This isn’t the only option widely available though, as players can use Neteller, Skrill and EntroPay on many sites.
The lucrative payment method market is always growing, so we’re seeing new payments like Zimpler and Breakout Coin coming onto the scene. This means that players will have more ways than ever to protect themselves online, so you can pick the one you like best. It may take some time before these are available on every site, but popular ones will crop up all over the place.
Thanks to improvements in technology, brand new bingo sites can now provide some really interesting bonuses to their members. These are some of the most popular ones:
Spin The Wheel
This exciting type of bonus is rapidly gaining traction in the bingo community, as players love something a bit different. Usually, you’ll unlock the wheel by depositing and then spin it for a random prize. This can be bonus funds, free spins or something else entirely.
Now, more bingo players like freebies to play slot games with too. New bingo sites 2017 started to offer more of these bonuses and players have been loving them. They allow players to win even more bonus funds that they can then use elsewhere.
It’s also becoming more common to offer split bonuses, say 100% on bingo and 100% on games. These two bonuses help players try out new things and still allow them to have their extra funds for playing bingo too.
Choose-Your- Own Bonuses
Bingo nowadays is all about courting the player, so many new new bingo sites 2017 are allowing them to choose their bonus. This could give players bingo or games funds, depending which they’d prefer to play with.
Although these are more creative ways to reward players, no deposit bingo is still a major selling point of sites. There are more no deposit bonuses out there and some sites, like Intouch Gaming sites, have lower wagering requirements. Keep what you win sites, with a 1x wagering requirement, instantly let players withdraw their winnings as cash, which is attractive to many players.
Which new sites are the best? Take a look at our guide to the best UK bingo sites!
Changes to Laws, Regulation and Taxation in the UK
In 2017, there are going to be some big changes to how bingo is regulated within the UK. Here are the things that we think could cause a knock on effect to players:
Free Bonus Tax
From August this year, casino, sports betting and bingo operators will be required to pay tax on the free bets that they offer. This applies to all those lovely bingo bonuses that we’re given as new players. 15% of the value of these bonuses will need to be paid to the government by the operator.
How will this affect the average player?
We may see bingo brands giving away less or looking to less easily taxed bonuses like free spins, which have a monetary value but not at a fixed amount. This will most likely mean a bit of a shift for brands, rather than them stopping these bonuses altogether.
Most likely it will be smaller operators that will feel the fallout from this tax, as they may not have the funds to find the loopholes. On these sites, we may see bonuses being reduced for a while until the larger players in the industry find a way around the tax. This may change the terms around bonuses too, as sites may try to make them seem like
they are worth less and harder to win from.
This effect is already creeping in, as we’re seeing some sites rescind their no deposit bonus, which we’re sad to see go. The good news is that most are adding in new offers and features to make up for it.
Tougher Regulation on Advertisements
There’s already a debate raging on about whether bingo ads should be relegated to after the watershed in the UK. There is concern that children are watching and being influenced by these ads. Their bright colours and mascots are also being pointed to as things that would appeal to children.
This year, we may see these adverts changing their scheduling hours or becoming less appealing to kids. Everyone has a different opinion on this, some think that it is the duty of the parents to watch over what their kids consume through television.
In the past few years, we’ve seen a more responsible gambling approach being taken by operators. In advertisements, you’ll see links to bodies like Gamcare and gambling help advice. Senet is the industry body that is made up of operators who wish to give their players this information and they may see fit to add in a new type of warning in future.
CMA Investigations into T&Cs
The Competition and Markets Authority have long since championed the rights of the consumer with regards to advertising. Recently, they have been looking into the terms and conditions that are a staple on many sites. They want to find out if gambling providers are being misleading in saying players can receive free funds if they have
such stringent T&Cs attached.
They want terms and conditions to be clear and not so invasive that players simply can’t win from a promotion. There are a number of aspects that go along with this too, like the difficulty that players can have withdrawing or how hard it is for them to challenge a site to keep their word.
Will Brexit Affect Bingo?
It seems like all we hear nowadays is how Brexit is changing things that we usually take for granted. The price of food, holidays and petrol has all fluctuated up and down but could this be set to affect bingo too?
A lot of gambling companies and their assets are kept in Gibraltar, a UK territory just outside of Spain. When Article 50 comes into motion, the people of this nation will be in a bit of disarray. How we are able to trade and even whether they will continue to be a British territory will be in question at this time.
We’ve all noticed the change in pricing on everyday items like Marmite, which was the cause of a massive news piece when Tesco refused to stock it at its increased price.
The pound is worth much less than it has been in previous years and this could affect things like the jackpots we see or bonuses we get. A few sites have decided to remove their services in the UK market because of the fluctuations in the currency.
There shouldn’t be much of an issue regarding the licensing of sites, as the UK law is what’s used in this regard. While there are overall EU gambling guidelines, they don’t really affect us too much. The details of what exactly Brexit means is still to be decided, so this could still change a lot.
It’s not all doom and gloom in 2017, though these changes will most likely come into effect. The gambling and bingo sectors have been around for a very long time, so a few changes to laws or taxation may not have as big an effect as we fear.
T&Cs to Watch out for this Year
It’s all change in the world of bingo, including a special bonus tax that’s on the way. This will no doubt affect how we play and some operators will seek to make their way around this. This may include having the user to foot the tax by taking it off their deposit – this would be a term that you’d certainly want to look out for.
On new sites, it’s super important to take a look at the terms. They may differ from the rest of the network and just not be what you expect. Then when you come to withdraw or play, you may get a nasty surprise. With sub networks, like Dragonfish’s Real Money Network, the terms vary a lot from the standard procedure so do watch out for this.
What will 2018 Bring?
When we think about what to expect from new bingo sites 2018, we can assess the following as possible trends:
- Brand New Software Providers – We’ve seen quite a few new software providers creeping onto the scene this year, with some of them making quite the splash. This is great for players, as it means we have more to pick from, though it can sometimes take a while for them to roll out to all sites.
- Changes Down to Tax Reforms – The Bonus Tax of 2017 has left a lasting impression on the industry, with many sites choosing to change their offerings as a result. This is evident on a bunch of sites so far, as they opt to treat their
players to vouchers instead. We may see more sites changing their offers through 2018 as they look for alternative treats for players.
- An End to No Deposit Bonuses? – That being said, we still think there will be new bingo sites no deposit required to play on. It’s such a valuable tool to interest new players, which is something that won’t change. While we may see them reduced or switched around on free bingo no deposit 2018 sites, they won’t go away for good.
- New Payment Methods – We’re always seeing new payment methods being added to sites, again this will continue in 2018. We may see more innovative payment methods like cryptocurrencies or mobile payments, which could become more popular than PayPal. As long as they’re safe and implemented on a range of sites then we’ll see more of these cropping up.
- Increased Game Releases – Games are now coming out at breakneck speed, as more developers exist to put them out there. We can’t wait to see what kind of games become popular in 2018, like new bingo variants and types of slot games. These games will be added to sites that appreciate their players, as they know they want new games to check out.
- Better Technology – Technology has changed massively in just the last couple of years, as we go through 2018 we’ll see more sites making the most of this. New smartphones, tablets and tech will be released, with sites having to improve their offerings as a result. We may also see tech that comes out of the left field to change things further, like virtual reality and wearables. These take longer tocatch on but it will be interesting to look out for how these affect bingo.
- Power to the Player – With the likes of Resolver and the Gambling Commission protecting players, we don’t need to accept sites that don’t look after us. If we feel like things are unfair, then we can put a complaint in and play elsewhere. This is a massive disruption to the norm, as sites were once able to really do things on their own terms. This is a big plus, as we move through 2018, our voices will continue to be heard and actioned by the Gambling Commission.
As time goes on, the bingo world is apt to change just as it will through 2017. New technology, like wearable devices and more sophisticated smartphones, will be bound to be a big driver of this change.
Bingo sites are always becoming more competitive too, as there are simply so many of them on the market. This will no doubt lead to sites coming up with new types of bonuses and aspects to make them stand out. Players will need to be even savvier when it comes to picking out the best bonuses because of this!Get up to 500 Free Spins - Lucky Cow Bingo!