Thousands of people love playing online bingo. But a few might just ask themselves this question: “Is bingo fixed?” We’ve got the lowdown on everything you need to know about the fairness of online bingo games.
Best sites for fair play
If you want to play bingo games as fairly as possible, check out these tried and trusted websites. Thousands of other players are having fun with them even as you read this.
Lucky Cow Bingo
Win up to 500 free bingo tickets with every deposit! Try your luck with 75-ball games as well as the traditional 90-ball version.
Operated by Jumpman Gaming, Cheers Bingo offers a nice range of 75-ball and 90-ball bingo games. You can also spin their wheel when you join to get an extra deposit bonus!
Are online bingo games rigged?
No one wants to be caught out by bingo scams. After all, scams appear in many guises nowadays. With that said, online bingo offered by reputable websites like those mentioned above is always going to be honestly offered and exciting to play.
Remember these aspects when looking for a new site to try:
- Are they properly regulated?
- Are they well-established?
- Is their site secure?
- Who owns and runs the site?
Why do some players win more than others?
Good question. In reality, there are three main reasons for this:
- They pre-buy bingo cards
- They buy the maximum number of cards
- They visit the site regularly and take part in plenty of bingo games
Remember, you can do all of the above too. If you do, you will automatically increase your own chances of winning more prizes more often.
How do I know if a site is fair?
Fairness is something that’s taken very seriously by the vast majority of UK bingo sites. Look for the following things to make sure the site you choose is fair:
- Random number generator used to produce numbers in each game
- Site is approved by the UK Gambling Commission
- The random number generator should be independently checked to confirm its authenticity
How can I improve my chances of winning?
Ever heard the names Joseph Granville and LHC Tippet? Joe Granville was a financial expert, while LHC Tippett was a statistician. They both used their knowledge and experience to devise bingo strategies and provide winning tips players could use to help them tip the odds in their favour.
Here are some ways you can do just that:
- Buy more cards
- Pre-buy bingo cards
- Look for the best return-to-player (RTP) percentages on sites
- Opt for games that have fewer players taking part – you will have less competition
Incidentally, Granville’s system suggested the best bingo card would have these elements:
- An equal number of odd and even numbers
- An equal number of high and low numbers
- An equal quantity of numbers ending the same, i.e. with a 1, 2, 3 and so on
Tippet, meanwhile, suggested you’ll have more numbers appearing at the higher and lower ends of the spectrum early on in a bingo game. But many people have dismissed his theory as having little logic.
Remember, bingo is supposed to be fun!
As long as you choose a reputable bingo site and you love playing bingo, you shouldn’t worry too much about strategy. Just follow some of the hints and tips we’ve given you above and you should have a good time. Bingo is essentially all about having fun and hopefully winning a few prizes along the way too!NEW Top Dog Slots - Get up to 500 Free Spins!