Have you been on Gonzo’s Quest yet? If not, read our review below to learn what you can expect from this charming slot game.
Developer of the Gonzo’s Quest slot
This is another superb title from NetEnt (Net Entertainment)
Where can you play the slot?
The Mega Wheel awaits when you sign up, offering up to 500 free spins when you deposit £10 or more.
Slots and bingo combine to create the fantastic WTG Bingo site. Their Mega Wheel can be spun to secure up to 500 spins when depositing for the first time.
New players can deposit £10 minimum to earn a spin of their wheel, offering Amazon vouchers or maybe some free spins.
Is the Gonzo’s Quest slot mobile game good too?
Yes, and it features the same elements you’ll find if you play it on a computer:
- Five reels
- 20 paylines
- Cheapest coin is a penny
- Most expensive coin is 50p
- Wager up to five of your selected coins per line
Lots of betting options there then, along with some stunning 3D graphics to pull you into the game.
Could you adopt a strategy to play the game?
Our advice would be to stick with a small coin and to wager just one on each line. Covering all the lines is important, otherwise you could find you’ve missed out on a winning line.
Gonzo’s Quest slot features
Let Gonzo lead you into the features of this game as he watches your progress.
- Silver block with a question mark inside
- Appears on all reels
- Replaces all other symbols
- Gold block with a circle and face inside
- A free fall is a free spin
- You must find three or more free fall blocks in order from the first reel across on the same line without missing any positions for them to count
- Three successive symbols on the same line give 10 free falls
- Further free falls can be secured from the initial set
- When a winning combination is found, winning symbols vanish, and everything drops from above to fill any gaps
- This is an avalanche
- You start on 1x multiplier for the first one
- The second and third avalanches, if they occur, raise the multiplier to 2x and 3x respectively
- If you achieve four or more avalanches, the multiplier reaches 5x
- Multipliers increase to 3x for the first avalanche in free falls
- Subsequent multipliers increase to 6x, 9x, and then 15x
More about the design
There are some striking features about the Gonzo’s Quest slot game. Gonzo appears on the left of the reels and looks over at what is happening. The game reels consist of detailed blocks dropping into place with each spin.
NetEnt has made this one of their best 3D slots, and it is perhaps no surprise to learn there is a virtual reality version of it too. We think the avalanche multipliers are easily the best part of the slot aside from what a pleasure it is to play.Wink Bingo play now!