There are so many articles online all about bingo, but they can be confusing for newbies that aren’t accustomed to playing for themselves. We’ve decided to create our very own guide to the game that will get you up and running before you know it.
How to Find a Good Bingo Site
Of course, if you want to have a good time on a bingo site, you’ll have to find a good one to play on. Here are a couple of things to take into account when it comes to selecting your bingo site.
New Vs. Old Sites
There are pros and cons to checking out new or older sites:
- New sites may have better technology but older ones can be updated.
- Older sites will usually have a better reputation and more roomies.
- New sites might have a better welcome offer to entice new players.
There’s no right answer to which is better, as each site really needs to be evaluated individually. If you’re a new player then it might be best to check out an established site, as you may not be able to spot a fake one.
What Bonuses, Promos And Wagering Requirements Does The Site Offer?
We love getting something for nothing, so sites with no deposit bonuses, deposit bonuses and loyalty offers are always high on our lists. With that in mind, it’s always a good idea to check out the terms and conditions to fully understand a bonus. Look for sites with lower wagering requirements, as there’s more chance you’ll be able to turn your bonus funds into cash with one of these.
Read Online Reviews
Whether you favour sites like ours or forums, take a look into what other people are saying about a site. If many players or sites are saying the same thing, then the chances are it just might be true. They might even point out something you wouldn’t have thought of.
Being able to use your choice of payment method is always helpful. We like to play on bingo sites that accept PayPal, Paysafecard and other alternate payment methods for full flexibility.
Licensing and Regulation
It’s very important to check that a site is licenced for the territory you are playing in and fair play tested. While an illegal casino may offer a better deal, there’s nothing to guarantee you’ll ever be paid your winnings.
Chat and Community
If you’re a social bingo player then look for sites with a large following and player base. This will ensure you have a good community to chat to and their chat hosts may play some games with you too.
How To Join And Deposit In A Bingo Site?
The process of actually signing up to a site is always simple, here’s what to expect:
- Hit the join or register button to pull up the online form.
- Fill out details of your name, age, address and decide on a username.
- Deposit using your chosen method and get ready to play.
This varies a little from site to site; some may ask you to authenticate your account or you may get a no deposit bonus before depositing. The cashier window is where you make deposits and this is always clearly signed on a site.
Bonuses and Promos
If you’re feeling a bit confused about all the different bonuses you can get, then let us explain the most common ones.
- No Deposit Bonus – A sum of funds that you get for setting up an account.
- Free Bingo – Access into a room that you don’t have to spend money to play in, prizes are usually bonus funds.
- Deposit and Re-Deposit Bonuses – These are bonuses given to you for paying in, either the first time or any time after that. These are always expressed as a percentage, which means how many times your deposit will be multiplied. For example, a 100% deposit bonus on £10 would give you an extra £10 to play with.
- Free Spins – A number of games on a slot, these will generally specify a slot game and max amount that you can win as a bonus.
- Loyalty Bonus – A gift awarded to loyal players, in most schemes you collect points for every wager and are awarded a level based on that number.
All bonuses are subject to wagering requirements, which is a number that means how many times you have to wager them before they turn into cash.
How Do You Choose Which Game To Play On?
When you look up how to play online bingoyou’ll see a few different varieties to pick from, like 75 ball and 90 ball. These have different types of tickets and methods of winning:
- 90 Ball Bingo – This game requires you to fill up lines to get to the full house, which means you have all possible numbers marked off your card. Here’s an example of one of these cards:
- 75 Ball/Pattern Bingo – This version of bingo gives you a square card and when the numbers are called, you want to eliminate them all or in a pattern. These are typical 75 ball bingo cards:
Ticket Price Vs. Chances Of Winning In A Crowded Bingo Room
When you play in cheap bingo rooms, you will often find that they are extremely crowded and this will reduce your chances of winning. As there are so many people in there, they dilute each player’s chance of winning, so it can be better to go into a more expensive but quieter room.
Weekends vs. Weekdays
Generally weekdays are less popular times to play, so they can allow you to scoop up a jackpot more easily. However, if your weekend affords you the chance to stay up later and play then this can also make for a quieter time online.
Special Events and Promos
When you want to know how to play bingo online for moneywell, the topic of promotions usually comes up. While these can be good to give you extra bonuses or a larger jackpot to play in, it all has to be offset by the fact there will usually be a massive influx of players.
How do you buy a bingo ticket once you’ve made your choice?
If you want to know how to play bingo UK style then the first step is to buy your ticket, this will be shown at the top of any bingo room. Just decide how many you want and they’ll appear on your screen right away.
How to Play Responsibly
Gaming responsibly is important, here are our tips to make sure bingo stays fun:
- Set a budget and don’t let yourself overspend.
- Don’t play if you find you’re getting frustrated or no longer enjoy it.
- Take a break every now and again.
After reading this article, you’re most likely a bingo pro so why not visit a bingo site and test out some games. You can put your new knowledge to work and start playing in style!